Ninja Forms allows you to create and design sign-up forms for your Wordpress website. The contacts from your Ninja Forms sign-up form can be transferred and stored straight onto your EmailOctopus account. Here's a simple guide to using the integration:
- Go on to your EmailOctopus account and copy your API key. This can be found on your dashboard, under the API section listed on the left.
- Ensure that you have the EmailOctopus add-on installed, on your Ninja Forms account. Select the EmailOctopus add-on.
- Insert the API key on your Ninja Forms plug-in.
- Customise your form and select which list the form should be created for.
- All the new sign-ups to your Ninja Form will automatically be transferred to your corresponding EmailOctopus list.
You can also view the support documentation from Ninja Forms to help you out.