On your EmailOctopus account this is similar to having your campaign paused. The sending stops until Amazon SES once again gives authorisation to your account to send emails. No data is lost in this process.
Articles in this section
- How do Amazon SES sending limits work?
- Production access, and how to request it
- I already have production access, why can't I send?
- Why did Amazon deny my request for production access?
- What happens if I exceed my Amazon SES sending limit in the middle of sending a campaign?
- Increasing your daily send quota or maximum send rate